Samstag, 6. Oktober 2012

Begin Again




Lyrics

Took a deep breath in the mirror
You didn't like it when I wore high heels but I do
Turn to lock and put my headphones on
He always said he didn't get this song but I do, I do

Walked in, expecting you'd be late but you got here early and you stand and wait, I walk to you
You pulled my chair out and helped me in
And you don't know how nice that is but I do

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause he never did
I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love does is break, burn and end
But on a wednesday in a cafe
I watched it begin again

You said you never met one girl who had as many James Taylor records as you but I do
We tell stories and you don't know why I'm coming off a little shy but I do

But you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause he never did
I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love does is break and burn and end
But on a wednesday in a cafe
I watched it begin again

And we walk down the block to my car
And I almost brought him up but you start to talk
 about the movies that your family watches every single Christmas
And I won't talk about that
And for the first time what's past, is past

But you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause he never did
I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love does is break and burn and end
Then on a wednesday in a cafe
I watched it begin again
Then on a wednesday in a cafe
I watched it begin again


Beautiful*_*

Mel<3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey du ^^ Danke für dein Komentar.. hm hört sich an wie ein Anrufbeantworter.. ; ) Egal das sag ich nicht einfach so sondern weil es micht wirklich total freut ! Melli<3

P.s: Ihr könnt auch noch mehr schreiben :D