Donnerstag, 23. August 2012

Everyday Makeup Products

Heeey Guys ;*
I thought it's time to do a post about my everyday makeup products :D
I really don't wear much, I actually don't wear makeup, but some other products I like to share with you. Yeah hope you like it <3

 Lavera moisturizing fluid


alverde concealer  *I wear the shade 01 NATURELLE*
alverde compact powder *i wear the shade 010 NATURELLE*
alverde powder blush *I wear the shade 02 DESERT ROSE*
alverde baked blush *I wear the shade 09 COPPER*
I use it as a bronzer
alverde eyebrow pencil *I wear the shade 02 BRUNETTE*
Eyelash curler
alverde mascara sweeping + extension *I wear the shade 020 brown*

no-name Kajal *black*

alverde Kajal Eyeliner *I wear the shade 05 WHITE*
Weleda lip balm
alverde lip balm

At the moment I use the alverde lip balm, its the new one and it smells so yummy *_*




...Some more products I use :)
alverde 2-phase make-up remover
 ebelin tweezers
I swear by this tweezers! It's great.

alverde body butter
I absolutely love this body lotion. It soak in super quickly and smells delicious.But it was a special edition ...



So.. :)
I'm sorry but I think most of my products are only available in Germany :( 
And I don't get sponsored for these things, I'm not advertising for alverde or something. I just like these products and I support natural cosmetics. Also many alverde-products are vegan.
I made this post just for fun and for you  <33 ;)

Want more Beauty posts? 
Write comments, member and follow my Blog
Love♥Melli  xoxo

...My permanent apology:
Sorry for the lousy english! :( ;*





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey du ^^ Danke für dein Komentar.. hm hört sich an wie ein Anrufbeantworter.. ; ) Egal das sag ich nicht einfach so sondern weil es micht wirklich total freut ! Melli<3

P.s: Ihr könnt auch noch mehr schreiben :D