Mittwoch, 15. August 2012

Taylor Swift SNL Monologue Song

Taylor<3
Such a sweet Girl ^^ Best Song ever :DD



Hahahahaha lalalal XD
Lyrics:

I like glitter and sparkly dresses  
But I'm not gonna talk about that In my monologue  
I like baking and things that smell like winter 
 But I'm not gonna talk about that In my monologue
 
La la la, La la la

 
I like writing songs about douch-bags who cheat on me 

 But I'm not gonna say that In my monologue 
I like writing their names into songs So that they're ashamed to go in public 
 But I'm not gonna say that In my monologue
 
La la, La la la la la 

This is my musical monologue!
 
You might think I'd bring up Joe That guy who broke up with me on the phone 

But I'm not gonna mention him *rolls eyes* In my monologue 
[Spoken:]Hey Joe, I'm doing real well Tonight I'm hosting SNL  
[Sings:]But I'm not gonna write about that In my monologue
 
La la la, ha ha ha Ha ha ha, ha ha ha, la la la

 
And if you're wondering if I might Be dating the werewolf from Twilight  

[mouths: "Hi Taylor!" giving a little wave and blows a kiss into the camera and a wink]
 I'm not gonna comment on that In my monologue
 
La la, La la la la la This is my musical monologue

 
[looks around]
You might be expecting me to say Something bad about Kanye 

And how he ran up on the stage And ruined my VMA monologue  
[Breathes and sighs...smiles]
But there's nothing more to say  

Cause every thing's okay I've got security lining the stage
 
It's my SNL monologue 

La la, La la la la la This is my SNL monologue
La la, La la la la la That was my SNL monologue



 ;) Melli<3 Xoxo


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hey du ^^ Danke für dein Komentar.. hm hört sich an wie ein Anrufbeantworter.. ; ) Egal das sag ich nicht einfach so sondern weil es micht wirklich total freut ! Melli<3

P.s: Ihr könnt auch noch mehr schreiben :D